Dingmin Pharmaceutical supply Avanafil API and Avanafil Intermediates with high purity and best price. The main products CAS No are as follows: 330784-47-9, 115514-77-7, 41965-95-1, 5909-24-0, 330785-81-4, 330785-83-6, 330785-84-7, 372118-67-7. Sample can be sent if you request. Cas 330785-83-6,Avanafil Intermediates,3-Chloro-4-Methoxyphenyl Shijiazhuang Dingmin pharmaceutical Sciences Co.,Ltd , https://www.dingminpharma.com
Illumination Principle In the brooding and rearing period, as the age of the chicken increases, the daily light duration is kept constant or gradually decreases, and must not be increased. During the laying period, the light duration is increased first, then kept constant and cannot be reduced.
Lighting system Brooding, lighting system during the breeding period
1. Lighting system of open chicken house Open chicken house, the light time is affected by natural light, and the light program is difficult to implement according to the specific light time. Therefore, the lighting program should be combined with the local natural day photography.
The following is a suggested lighting program for reference only:
(1) Into the spring:
Natural daylight hours are gradually extended. In order to prevent chicken precocity, the natural sunshine time of chickens at 18 weeks of age can be found. This group of chickens use this light time from the 3rd week to the 18th week, and the lack of artificial light. ; Add 18 hours of light for 1 hour or increase to a minimum of 13 hours, and increase for 15 minutes a week after 18 weeks until 16 hours of light is reached.
(2) Into the Fall:
The natural daylight hours are gradually shortened, but in order to avoid sexual delay in chickens, it is necessary to maintain a constant illumination time after shortening the sunshine duration to 8 hours. The insufficient part is filled by artificial light until 16 weeks later, according to the closed chicken house lighting program.
2. Illuminated system of closed chicken houses
Illumination 24 hours per day at 1-3 days; 1 hour to 13 hours per day at 4-14 days; 0.5 hour per day at 15-21 days until 9.5 hours; 9 hours per day at 4 weeks; 5-15 weeks per day 8 hours; 16-18 weeks of age increase by 1 hour per week (increase at the beginning of the week) to 11 hours;
After 19 weeks of age, 0.5 hours per week (weekly increase) and 16 hours are constant.
The light intensity of 1-3 days is 20-40 lux. If the light is dark, the visual acuity of young chicks is weak, so it is difficult to eat and drink water.
For chickens from the 4th to the 18th week of growth stage, the light intensity is preferably dark, usually 5 lux, and the light intensity after 19 weeks of age is generally 10-20 lux.
1. The lighting system from the brooding to the elimination of layered chickens must be carefully implemented and the lighting time cannot be changed at will.
2. Do not exceed 1 hour at a time when lighting is increased, otherwise prolapse may occur.
3. When artificial replenishment is required for open henhouses, it is advisable to replenish the artificial replenishment time by half or two.
4. The control of the illumination time adopts the self-controlled lamp device-timer, and can also manually switch the lamp; the control of the light intensity is generally a voltage regulator transformer, and can also be simply controlled by changing the lamp wattage.
5. The height of the lamp should be more than 2 meters above the ground to prevent people from touching it. General requirements include a reflector.
6. The combination of light system and feeding system has better effects, such as reducing lighting during brooding period and restricting the combination of feeding and weight control and sexual maturation; increasing light and raising the nutrient level in the early stage of the egg production combine to increase egg production.
7. The initial increase in lighting time is based on the comparison between the average weight of the flock and the standard weight of the breed at the time of opening.
8. Light stimulation should not be used until the flock has reached a suitable weight. If light-weighted flocks are light stimulated to produce eggs, less than normal eggs will be produced and the peak egg production will be reduced or the peak egg production will be decreased.
Welcome to do business with us. Please email to us directly.
Dingmin Pharmaceutical supply Avanafil API and Avanafil Intermediates with high purity and best price. The main products CAS No are as follows: 330784-47-9, 115514-77-7, 41965-95-1, 5909-24-0, 330785-81-4, 330785-83-6, 330785-84-7, 372118-67-7. Sample can be sent if you request.
Cas 330785-83-6,Avanafil Intermediates,3-Chloro-4-Methoxyphenyl
Shijiazhuang Dingmin pharmaceutical Sciences Co.,Ltd , https://www.dingminpharma.com