Tricholoma Matsutake Tricholoma Matsutake,Tricholoma Matsutake Mushroom,Natural Dried Tricholoma Matsutake,Frozen Wild Tricholoma Matsutake Chengdu Minghe Agriculture Co.,Ltd , http://www.cdmhny.com
First, broodstock selection
First of all, brooded broodstock must be purebred; followed by broodstock should be robust, plump and disease-free, no serious damage; third, the proportion of male to female should be appropriate, generally 1:1; fourth, female broodstock should be 3rd age ~ 4 Above age, body weight 1.5 kg, male and female brood fish 2 years old to over 3 years old, weight 1 kilogram or more; Fifth, it is best to store broodstock one year prior to hatching, not to temporarily collect during the spawning season, broodstock bred in ponds as the most it is good.
Second, broodstock breeding
1. The development of gonads and the amount of eggs laid by pods have a great relationship with the quality and quantity of bait used by the broodstock. Feeds for rearing broodstock must be diversified, and vegetal foods and animal foods should be taken into account to meet the needs of broodstock for various essential amino acids. Long-term feeding of single feeds must be avoided.
2. The mature process of gonadal development of the broodstock broodstock also requires a certain ecological environment. During the entire breeding process of broodstock, special attention must be paid to the regulation of water quality, and the oxygen level should always be ensured. Especially in the autumn, pool water is often accompanied by the tendency of aging. Always change the water and pay attention to maintaining a certain population of plankton in the water. To ensure the comfort of the broodstock environment, to maximize the accumulation of fish fat, to ensure the smooth production of eggs.
3. The broodstock cultivation process should pay attention to broodstock breeding in the previous year, because the broodstock has completed the growth phase of the egg cell in the winter, and in the spring, only a small amount of refined bait is needed to help the broodstock to restore its physique. If the broodstock was not cultivated the previous year, the gonads were immature, or because the plumpness was low and the physique was thin, the effect of artificial reproduction would be very poor.
1. The pond area is 0.2 mu to 1 mu, the water depth is about 1 meter, the bottom of the pool is less silt, the drainage is convenient, the environment is quiet, and the sunlight is sufficient. Before the pond is used, it is required to be disinfected by Qingchi. The water must be filtered strictly.
2. Fish nest production, set-up and management The materials for making fish nests include palm skins, aquatic plants, grasshoppers and artificial fibers. The fish nests are required to be dispersed as soon as they are filled with water. The ecological requirements for spawning are easy to use and must be sterilized before use. According to the number of spawning broodstocks, a corresponding number of fish nests are laid out, which are generally arranged at shallow water 1 meter away from the shore. The common arrangements are suspension-type and flat columns, with the best distribution in flat columns.
Management of fish nests should pay attention to the following points: the correct estimation of the time of spawning and the timely placement of fish nests; the placement of fish nests should not be excessive; generally, 4 fish ponds to 5 fish nests per female should prevail; Replace, spawning should be promptly removed after 1 hour, and replace the new fish nest into the pool.
3. Aphrodisiac spawning measures can be used fish high efficiency oxytocin injection I or II aphrodisiac, the amount of female fish 0.5 ml / kg body weight, male and female 1/3 to 1/4 of the above dose can be.
1. Pond hatching There are two kinds of earth ponds and cement pools. The earthen pond covers an area of â€‹â€‹0.5 mu to 1 mu with a water depth of 1 meter. The cement pool covers an area of â€‹â€‹20 to 50 square meters with a water depth of 50 to 80 centimeters. The hatching density is generally 3000 grains/m3 to 5000 grains/m3.
2. Drenching water incubation Drenching water incubation is to put the fish nest with fish eggs on the shelf in the indoor or plastic shed, and use artificial watering or water spray to keep the fish nest moist and control the proper temperature.
The hatching hatch should pay attention to the following matters: the room temperature is controlled at 20Â°Cï½ž25Â°C during the incubation period; often watering with a kettle, evenly soaking all the fish nests to keep the fish eggs moist, and must not make it dry; the interior should maintain saturation Humidity, to properly grasp the incubation time, at any time to move the fish nest hatching hatch.
3. Incubation of defoaming water Incubation of defoaming water is the removal of viscous eggs from fertilized eggs after fertilization, and then hatching equipment is used to carry out water hatching. Detacking methods mainly include mud debonding method, talcum powder debonding method, and water debinding method.
1. If the fish fry can be fed in parallel and the yolk sac disappears, they should be fed immediately.
2. Regulate the water quality. Always refill the new water, but the water temperature difference before and after changing the water must not exceed 3Â°C. Do not add water while feeding; to avoid eating the top of the fish.
3. Prevention and cure disease hot weather is easy to get bubble disease, pay attention to change the water. At the same time to clear frogs, dragonflies and aquatic insects.
Tricholoma Matsutake,Tricholoma Matsutake Mushroom,Natural Dried Tricholoma Matsutake,Frozen Wild Tricholoma Matsutake
Chengdu Minghe Agriculture Co.,Ltd , http://www.cdmhny.com