Pharmaceutical Glass Vial Pharmaceutical Glass Vial,Pharmaceutical Vial,Pharma Glass Vial,Pharma Vial China Lemon Trading Co.,Ltd , https://www.sterilevial.nl
1. Cultivation site and setting. Bag planting uses a mushroom house (shelf) shelf cultivation method. Choose a clean and ventilated room, set up 4 to 5 layers of bed frames inside, 50 cm apart, 30 cm from the ground floor. The single layer of bacteria bags is vertically on the shelf, discharging 100 bags per square meter.
2. Cultivation of raw materials and recipes. (1) 23% of miscellaneous wood chips, 23% of cottonseed husk, 28% of bean stalk powder, 19% of wheat bran, 5% of corn flour, 1% of sucrose, 1% of calcium carbonate; (2) 36% of mixed wood chips, 25% of cottonseed hull , bean stalk powder 2%, corn cob 18%, wheat bran 15%, corn flour 2%, gypsum powder 1%, superphosphate 1%; (3) cottonseed husk 40%, sawdust 20%, corncob 20%, Wheat bran 18%, gypsum powder 2%; (4) corn cob 60%, sawdust 20%, wheat bran 18%, gypsum powder 2%; (5) bagasse 70%, rice bran 20%, corn flour 7%, sucrose 1%, 1% of superphosphate and 1% of gypsum powder.
3. Blending, bagging and sterilization. The specifications of the plastic bag are 17cm in diameter, 34 to 38cm in length and 0.05cm in length. Polypropylene bags are used for the cultivation in the fall, and high-density low-pressure polyethylene bags are used in the low temperature period in winter. The culture materials were weighed and mixed well according to the formulation ratio, and adjusted to a moisture content of 62% to 68%. The pH is natural. Each bag of wet material 600 ~ 800 grams, folded bag mouth, tied rope sealing, atmospheric sterilization at 100 Â°C for 12 to 14 hours. When the bag temperature falls below 28Â°C, it will be inoculated under aseptic conditions. Each bottle of bacteria (750 ml) can be inoculated with 40 bags; when the natural temperature is low, the amount of inoculum should be appropriately increased and each bottle of bacteria should be inoculated with 20 bags. After inoculation, the bacteria bags were discharged vertically on the bed frame, protected from light, and kept at 25Â°C at room temperature.
4. Mushroom management. (1) Opening time. After bag inoculation, in 25 Â°C, relative humidity of 70%, light dark room, after 30 to 40 days of hyphae can be full bag. Continue to train for 10 to 20 days to give conditions for budding. The temperature is higher than 20 Â°C should not open the bag, 10 ~ 18 Â°C open the best bag. When opening the bag, it is advisable to turn the bag film over and over to a height of 2 cm above the material surface, or cut the film of the material bag. If the material surface is budding too close, budding is required. 3 to 4 robust mushroom buds are kept in each bag. Then the bacteria bag is erected and discharged on the bed frame, leaving a certain gap between the bags. Such as using 15 cm 55 cm (each bag can be loaded with dry material 0.8 kg to 1 kg) cultivation, you can use wall-style cultivation, the bag mouth cross arranged, both sides of the mushroom wall can be fruiting. (2) Temperature control. The temperature should be controlled at 10-20Â°C. (3) humidity management. During the formation of the primordium, the relative humidity of the air in the mushroom house is kept between 85% and 95%; when the diameter of the cap is as long as 2 to 3 centimeters, the relative humidity in the air is 85%. (4) ventilation management. The main body of fruiting bodies is mainly moisturizing, which can reduce the amount of ventilation. As the fruit body grows and develops, it is necessary to increase ventilation times and extend ventilation time accordingly. In the cold season, if the bed surface is covered with a film, it is necessary to remove the film once or twice a day. When a large number of mushroom buds occur, the film is removed in time to increase ventilation. (5) Light management. The growth and development of fruiting bodies need sufficient scattering light, and the adjustment of light should take into account other factors in the mushroom house. When the temperature is low, the light intensity can be increased; when the temperature is high, the light should be reduced.
Second, the bag-recovering and soil-covering cultivation method has the following formula: 73% cottonseed husk, 15% wheat bran, 10% corn residue (waste residue after brewing), 1% calcium carbonate, and 1% sucrose. According to the conventional ingredients, a 17 cm 33 cm polyethylene plastic bag was charged, and each bag was filled with 250 g of dry material and sterilized as usual. After inoculation at both ends, culture was performed at 24 to 26Â°C. As the mycelium grows in the bag, it enhances ventilation and increases light. After 10 days, there were yellow discharges on the bags at both ends.
In a well-chosen site, dig a 90-centimeter-wide, 20-centimeter-long trampoline and spray pesticides and lime with a pH of 10 on the bottom of the pit and around. Take off the plastic bag, put the block of mycelium upright and discharge it in the pit, leave 2cm gap between the blocks, fill it with nutrient soil, water it, then cover the nutrient soil with the material surface, and the residual soil on the material surface will be flushed with water. Preparation of nutritious soil: Take fluvo-aquic soil below 20 cm from the vegetable garden, add 6 kg of straw ash per 100 kg, 1 kg of ternary compound fertilizer, 3 kg of dried chicken manure, and 100 g of glyphosate. 10 ml of cypermethrin, 2 kg of quick lime, mix well.
Third, bagasse cultivation method
1. Bagasse treatment. Fresh bagasse contains water and can be directly fermented on the heap. The bottom of the pile is 2.5 meters wide and 7.5 meters high. It is slightly pressurized after the pile is built. After 10 hours, the stack temperature rose to 60-70Â°C. After 10 days, it is the first time it is turned and the next time it is rolled over for 7-8 days. After 6 days, it can be piled up, dried and set aside.
2. Preparation of bacterial bags. (1) Formula of culture materials: 70% of bagasse, 22% of rice bran, 5% of corn flour, 0.5% of sucrose, 1.5% of gypsum powder, 1% of lime, plus 0.4% of mineral elements (potassium, magnesium, etc.). The feed water ratio is 1:1.8. (2) Ingredients: Dissolve the lime in 80% water, pre-wet the bagasse, beat the bagasse with a wooden stick until it is soft. Mix rice bran, corn flour and gypsum powder and mix in bagasse. Then use the remaining two salt water to dissolve sucrose and mineral elements, adjust the moisture content of the culture material to 65%, pH 7.5. (3) bagging, sterilization. A 18 cm 40 cm 0.05 cm polypropylene or high density polyethylene gusset bag was used. The charge should be uniform, the height of the bag after compaction is 20-22 cm, and the wet weight of each bag is about 1.2 kg. The bag collar is set with a plastic collar, sealed with a tampon, or sealed with a cotton cord. According to the production of conventional high-pressure or atmospheric pressure sterilization. (4) Inoculation, culture. After sterilization, the inoculation was performed when the temperature dropped below 30Â°C. Each bottle (500 ml) of wheat seed can be inoculated with 25-30 bags, cottonseed hull strains or woody spores can inoculate 20 bags. The bacterial bag should be kept in a cool and dry, clean and ventilated indoor culture chamber. The room temperature should be 25Â°C.
3. Cultivation management. The Guangdong-Guangzhou area produces bags from late October to early December. 30 to 35 days after inoculation mycelium full bag, this time should increase ventilation, adjust the light intensity to 500 ~ 1000 lux, temperature 10 ~ 15 Â°C. After 10 days, the buds are budding. Move the bag to the mushroom house. The bag tampon and collar were removed, the bag mouth membrane was cut along the surface of the culture medium, and it was erected and discharged to the ground gong bed with 10 bags per row. Or put the bacteria bag lying on the pile, each pile of 4 to 6 layers, to maintain the relative humidity of mushroom house air 85% to 90%. At 8 to 20Â°C, the buds were harvested when they developed a yellow-white cap and coarse stipe. Within 2 to 3 days before harvesting, the relative humidity of the mushroom room remained 85%. After harvesting, the second tidal mushroom mushrooming management is performed at the other end of the mushroom bag. It is generally possible to use 3 tidal mushrooms, but the 2nd tidal mushroom has a low ratio of edible mushrooms.
Pharmaceutical Glass Vial
Pharmaceutical Glass Vial,Pharmaceutical Vial,Pharma Glass Vial,Pharma Vial
China Lemon Trading Co.,Ltd , https://www.sterilevial.nl