Seafood is consumed all over the world, it
provides the world's prime source of high-quality protein: 14â€“16% of the
animal protein consumed worldwide; over one billion people rely on seafood as
their primary source of animal protein. The nutrients and minerals in seafood
can make improvements in brain development and reproduction and has highlighted
the role for seafood in the functions of the human body. Seafood mix has been
shown to help the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis â€“ a painful
condition that causes joints to swell up, reducing strength and mobility.
This category including: Whole Round
Aircraft Squid, Whole Round Argentine Squid, Frozen Swimming Crab, Frozen Cooked
Swimming Crab, Frozen Cooked Swimming Crab.
Frozen Seafood Mix,Frozen Seafood Mix Prices,Frozen Sardine Fish Meal Seafood Mix TAIZHOU XINGWANG AQUATIC PRODUCT CO., LTD. , http://www.tzxingwang.com
1, Crab seedlings come from different sources. Some sea areas have higher salinity and some have lower salinity. If they are all stocked in the same pond, it will affect the survival rate of crabs;
2, specifications are not uniform. The crabs caught by nets and other operating methods are of uneven sizes, and the phenomenon of crabs eating small crabs is easy to form together with stocking, affecting the survival rate of crabs;
3, the price is too high, the average price of a young crab up to 2--5 yuan, increased the cost of farming;
4, crab seedlings high prices. The cost of input is close to 5-80,000 yuan per mu. It is not appropriate to promote farming in large areas and it is difficult to form large-scale farming.
5, the traditional breeding method is a stage of farming, crab pond idle time is longer, indirectly increased the cost of farming;
6, the traditional culture of blue crabs listed in two stages concentrated on the development of sales channels more difficult.
Relatively speaking, the crude can make up for the above deficiencies:
1, the cost of breeding is low. The stocking cost is 700-1000 yuan/mu, which greatly reduces the cost of farming;
2, obvious benefits. Calculated according to the survival rate of 40%, net income can reach 2000-3000 yuan / mu, that is, according to the survival rate of 10%, you can maintain the cost, thereby reducing the risk of investment;
3, short breeding cycle. About 120 days from the seedling to the harvest;
4. Changed the single structure of traditional crab cultivation;
5, can raise two in one year, can provide commodity crab listing for the whole year, and provide 3 conditions for expanding distribution channels;
6. Put forward a high reproductive index to improve the breeding efficiency of crab ponds;
7. Provide a more effective breeding method for large-scale culture of blue crabs.
I. Harvest of natural big-eyed larvae The crab breeding season in Zhuhai is from March to May and from August to October each year, and from March to March is the peak period. Mesh fishing with 1-1.5 mm nets. The captured large-eyed larvae, juvenile crabs, can be kept in ponds and covered with water grass. Holding time should not be too long. Crabs are generally transported by foam boxes. There should be anti-escape sand windows around the box.
Second, artificial standard coarse megalarius
1. Stocking Density Green crab can be divided into two parts for one year and the stocking density can be properly adjusted according to the breeding season, tide, weather and other conditions. Generally, the amount of seedlings of bigeye larvae is 5000-10000/mu. The seedlings should be released in the morning to avoid the high temperature period.
2. Feeding diets Green crabs are omnivorous. Big eye larvae mainly feed on organic matter and algae in the water. At the same time, they have been able to catch foods that are larger than their own bodies. Therefore, the feeds to be fed are mainly grouts and are supplemented with satays. Red meat blue quail? Live feeding. In the early feeding period, mainly oysters, oysters, and broth are mainly fed with some fish paste and fed continuously for 10 days. Each 10,000 big-eyed larvae are fed with 1 kg raw oysters and half a catty of fish. Sandbags/3 days 30-40 kg/bag, with hay in the four corners of the pond to increase the survival rate of bigeye larvae. Big eye larvae are cultivated for about 10 days and the oyster shell becomes young crabs. After juvenile crabs have been shelled for 4-5 times, the higher density should be kept in separate ponds, generally keeping at 2000-3000/mu. The cultivation of young crabs is similar to that of bigeye larvae. Feeding volume should be increased. Artificial diets can be fed for 10 days. One to two packs of sand mealworms can be fed for two to three days. After that, sand quail and fish can be fed until Develop young crabs or crabs that meet the specifications. Normally, feed is fed twice a day, 6 o'clock in the morning, 30-40% of the total feeding amount on a daily basis, and feeding at 5 o'clock in the evening, and the feeding amount accounts for 60-70% of the total feeding amount. The amount of feed is 5-10% of the body weight of the crab. The feeding condition can be observed by placing a quail to determine the increase or decrease of the diet. Conditions such as high temperature, human rain, and low salinity should be appropriately cast.
3, water quality monitoring As the big eye larvae than the young crab activity is weak, disease resistance is poor, the clam shell is frequent, so the big eye larvae and juvenile crabs on the aquaculture water environment requirements are relatively high. The water temperature, water surface and bottom should be measured twice a day. Determine the amount of feed according to the water temperature, enter the drainage or set the shelter. Conditional monitoring of salinity, pH, and transparency is possible from time to time. At the same time, the depth of the water body is generally 1 meter, and the conditional water can be changed every day, no more than 1/2-1/3 at a time, and the juvenile crab can not change the water when it is heavily shelled. Unconditionally changing the pond, as long as the monitoring of good water, or proper splash of probiotics to regulate water quality, you can also change the water. During the cultivation period, the water bodies should be sterilized on a regular basis. Every 20-30 days, 10-15ppm of quicklime can be used for Quanchiposa, or 0.6ppm of bleach can be used for Quanchiposa.
4. Routine management 1 List daily registration of water color, weather, feeding, medication, crab seedlings, growth, diseases, etc. to facilitate timely summarization and improvement of aquaculture techniques; 2 The long rainy season in Zhuhai will cause continuous rainstorms. The salinity of water bodies drops sharply. In addition to discharging the upper water in time, some coarse salt may be sprinkled to relieve the local salinity of the water body. 3 Check whether there is a crab hole in the dam, if any, and timely check the water quality. Whether or not the crab is sick; 4 observe whether the pond edge has dead fish, dead shrimp or dead crabs, pay attention to the state and location of death, and remove and inspect and analyze in time; 5 if there is foam on the surface of the wind, it indicates that organic matter is too much, Should change the water as soon as possible; 6 pay attention to the smell of water, the organic matter in the water body at night, a large number of oxygen, or a large number of toxic substances overflow, causing crab deaths caused by hypoxia or poisoning; 7 found a large number of crab crawling, or even refused to launch, this is due to the environment Discomfort causes discomfort, or severe oxygen deprivation in the water, or toxic substances in the pool, or infection with ciliates and other diseases, the cause should be checked; 8 there is a lot of shaking in the bottom mud Mosquito larvae, red worms, or beetles, while water organisms are rare, suggesting that the pond has been heavily contaminated;9 it is routinely disinfected with lime, calcium peroxide, zeolites, and photosynthetic bacteria.
Seafood is consumed all over the world, it provides the world's prime source of high-quality protein: 14â€“16% of the animal protein consumed worldwide; over one billion people rely on seafood as their primary source of animal protein. The nutrients and minerals in seafood can make improvements in brain development and reproduction and has highlighted the role for seafood in the functions of the human body. Seafood mix has been shown to help the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis â€“ a painful condition that causes joints to swell up, reducing strength and mobility.
This category including: Whole Round Aircraft Squid, Whole Round Argentine Squid, Frozen Swimming Crab, Frozen Cooked Swimming Crab, Frozen Cooked Swimming Crab.
Frozen Seafood Mix,Frozen Seafood Mix Prices,Frozen Sardine Fish Meal Seafood Mix
TAIZHOU XINGWANG AQUATIC PRODUCT CO., LTD. , http://www.tzxingwang.com